Account Executive (AE) Leading Taiwanese Brokerage in Hong Kong
The account executive will report to the sales head directly.
Our client is a Leading Taiwanese brokerage in Hong Kong. A well-known brand with a wide array of products, including global stocks, futures, funds, and CISs.
The company is particularly strong in
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing and developing your book of clients. Your duties may include marketing and promoting the company’s offerings to clients, managing customer accounts, provide clerical support to clients, provide clients with product information and quotations, account opening and closing paperwork, write trading order tickets and record purchases and sales.
✔️Responsibilities and Duties
• Generate $30000 or more of trading revenue and fees for the company per month.
• Manage customer accounts and queries
• Assist clients with the stock trading buying process
• Provide day to day clerical support to clients
• Help manage daily agendas for account executives, e.g.: arrange meetings
• Submit regular trading and customer profile reports
• Maintain data and records
• Diploma or above, (majors in business administration, finance or related discipline preferred, but not a must)
• Existing client base is highly preferable.
• 2+ years working experience in sales roles in banks, insurance firms or non-bank FIs.
• Has type 1 and 2 licenses with SFC
• Good in spoken and written English and Mandarin
• Commission Only, up to 70%
🌟Why should you apply?
If you apply for this role and submitted a video to introduce yourself, you will be rewarded a $50 Dollar Super-Market Coupon.
☀️How to apply? What is the assignment?
Please choose introduce yourself in a 3-minute video in Mandarin and send the video and your CV to us.
***Please note that the intellectual rights of the videos will belong to Paradox Management Limited upon submission. We will not post the videos on the public channels without your permission but we reserve the right to post the messages conveyed on public channels.***
Suggested content of the video
•Why are you fit for the job?
•What’s your previous experience?
•What is a suitable workplace for you?
•Do you prefer a boss with providing you with more freedom or do you •prefer a more structured environment?
•What tasks are more favourable to you? Documents preparation? Actual order taking? Client management?
Questions you have?
•Any questions you have for the job?