Equities Execution Trader for a family office
📝Company Name (公司名稱):
📝Company Products (公司提供的產品):
● Discretionary Account
💻Job Duties (工作內容):
● Assist the portfolio manager with the execution of H-Shares, A-Shares and US shares orders for discretionary accounts and FOHF products.
● Perform pre and post-trade analysis.
● Prepare daily trade summaries and handle trade bookings.
● Assist Compliance in preparing the restricted stock list for internal purposes.
● Provide timely feedback to the investment team on market news, flows and color.
● Assist Portfolio Managers in market research and ad-hoc tasks.
● 2-3 years of experience from Brokerages, Asset Management Companies or Investment Banks
● Experience in executing A-Shares, H-Shares and US shares orders.
● Quantitative degree and programing language are bonus points
● Familiar with clearing and exchanges rules of US and HK exchanges, especially for block trades and cross trades. [For example US, China and HK Trade Restrictions]
● Genuinely interested in analyzing stocks and the markets
● Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
● Occasional overtime for executing US equities order.
● A multi-family office servicing UHNW clients in Hong Kong.
💰Company Package (公司待遇):
● 30K (Monthly Salary)
☀️ How to apply?
● Email us your CV