Sole Type 4, 9 R.O. Manging an Art Fund (Hong Kong LPF)
📝Company Products (公司提供的產品):
● Provide asset management services for a Hong Kong LPF.
● The Investment objective of the Hong Kong LPF is to trade and speculate on contemporary art and old masterpieces, mostly paintings.
● The Hong Kong LPF may also invest in other asset classes such as bonds and money market funds.
💻Job Duties (工作內容):
● Lead and head the SFC Licence application of the Asset Management Company in Hong Kong.
● Assist with the formation of the Hong Kong LPF including the sourcing of fund admin, banks, valuers, and trustees.
● Other administrative duties related to the formation of the Asset Management Company and the Hong Kong LPF.
● Existing Type 4, 9 R.O. with experience with company setup and LPF setup.
● A good network of fund admin, trustees, and banks is crucial and of utmost importance.
● Individuals who are adventurous, open-minded, and passionate are ideal.
● Experience in PE, buy-side, or family office is preferable.
● Exposure to art and other collectibles is definitely an advantage.
● Fluent in English and Mandarin.
● A Hong Kong Asset Management Company that specializes in managing and advising on art-related investments.
● The Asset Management Company and the LPF will be funded by the founder, the initial AUM of the fund is going to be approximately 10 million USD.
● The company is going to be a boutique operation in Hong Kong.
● The founder is a local Hong Kong resident.
💰Company Package (公司待遇):
● 50-80K Full Time
☀️ How to apply?
● Email us your CV