Account Executive (AE) Assistant-Bulge Bracket Stock Brokerage Firm
The account executive assistant will report to the AE (A sizeable AE serving HNW and corporate clients in Mainland China) directly.
Our client is a Chinese bulge bracket trading brokerage that has a rich history in providing financial and stock trading services globally. With offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul, our client is committed to providing holistic financial services to its clients, whilst building
a strong relationship with Mainland China.
As an Account Executive Assistant, you will be working with a dynamic team of highly experienced professionals. Your primary responsibilities include but not limited to assisting the Account Executive in managing customer accounts, providing clerical support to Account Executives, providing clients with product information and quotations, processing account opening and closing paperwork, writing trading order tickets and recording purchases and sales.
✔️Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage customer accounts and queries
• Assist clients with the stock trading buying process
• Provide day to day clerical support to account executives
• Help manage daily agendas for account executives, e.g.: arrange meetings
• Submit regular trading and customer profile reports
• Maintain data and records
• Diploma or above, (majors in business administration, finance or related discipline preferred, but not a must)
• 2+ years working experience in account assisting role, preferably within a trading brokerage firm.
• Has type 1 and 2 licenses with SFC
• Good in spoken and written English and Mandarin
• HKD $ 13,000 – HKD $ 16,000 Monthly Salary
🌟Why should you apply?
If you apply for this role and submitted a video to introduce yourself, you will be rewarded a $50 Dollar Super-Market Coupon.
☀️How to apply? What is the assignment?
Please introduce yourself in a 3-minute video in Mandarin and send the video and your CV to us.
***Please note that the intellectual rights of the videos will belong to Paradox Management Limited upon submission. We will not post the videos on the public channels without your permission but we reserve the right to post the messages conveyed on public channels.***
Suggested content of the video
•Why are you fit for the job?
•What’s your previous experience?
•What is a suitable workplace for you?
•Do you prefer a boss that provides you with more freedom or do you prefer a more structured environment?
•What tasks are more favourable to you? Documents preparation? Actual order taking? Client management?
Questions you have?
•Any questions you have for the job?