Wealth Manager Team Head (WM) – An IFA under a Hong Kong
The Wealth Manager will report to the sales head directly.
Our client is an IFA under a Hong Kong Listed Company (A Hong Kong Conglomerate).
The company is particularly strong in
•All rounded Wealth Management Solutions
Products covered by the company
• Global Stocks
• Emigration Services
• Overseas Properties
As a Wealth Manager Team Head (WM), your primary duty will be to develop your wealth management team under the company platform. You are expected to bring in a team of 4-5 members with the First-year target revenue of 8-10M Hong Kong dollars for your first year. You and your team members will be responsible for managing and developing your book of clients. Your duties may include marketing and promoting the company’s offerings to clients, managing customer accounts, providing clerical support to clients, providing clients with product information and quotations, account opening and closing paperwork, writing trading order tickets and recording purchases and sales.
• Bring in 4-5 members within your first year.
• 8-10M HKD worth of commission income for the team
• Diploma or above, (majors in business administration, finance or related discipline preferred, but not a must)
• Existing client base is highly preferable.
• 2+ years sales management experience in sales roles in banks, insurance firms or non-bank FIs.
• Holder of LT and GI Insurance Licences.
• SFC Type 1 and Type 2 licence are preferable
• Good in spoken and written English and Mandarin
• Salaried position
• Performance Bonus for revenue exceeding 4-5X of your salary.
🌟Why should you apply?
If you apply for this role and submitted a video to introduce yourself, you will be rewarded a $50 Dollar Super-Market Coupon.
☀️How to apply? What is the assignment?
Please choose introduce yourself in a 3-minute video in Mandarin and send the video and your CV to us.
***Please note that the intellectual rights of the videos will belong to Paradox Management Limited upon submission. We will not post the videos on the public channels without your permission but we reserve the right to post the messages conveyed on public channels.***
Suggested content of the video
•Why are you fit for the job?
•What’s your previous experience?
•What is a suitable workplace for you?
•Do you prefer a boss with providing you with more freedom or do you •prefer a more structured environment?
•What tasks are more favourable to you? Documents preparation? Actual order taking? Client management?
Questions you have?
•Any questions you have for the job?